Your safety, as well as the safety of our employees, is our top priority.
Button Down has implemented the following measures to ensure everyone’s well-being:
- ENHANCED SANITATION - disinfecting doors/handles, counters, phones, pens, etc. regularly, plus vigilant and frequent hand-washing
- CONTACTLESS CHECKOUT - Button Down has implemented new contactless payment methods at checkout. Apple Pay, Google Pay and credit card chip payment will not require a Button Down associate to handle your payment method.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING - maintaining six feet of separation whenever possible and refraining from any unnecessary physical contact
- MASKS - all Button Down team members will be wearing masks during interactions and, per San Francisco mandate, all those entering the building will need to wear a mask also. Button Down can provide masks for clients who need them upon request.
- SCREENING - all team members will have their temperature taken each day and checked for COVID related symptoms.
- STEAMING - all clothing will be sanitized by steam after being tried on.
- CAPACITY - we will monitor the amount of customers in the store and limit it to ensure safe social distancing while shopping.
We’re in this together. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this situation.